Woof! I am back, ya' know I couldn't stay away from pawing up a note or two; especially when it is ALL about me. Woof!
Get this guys, yours truly is on this blog:
Dogs Rule Cats Drool
How cool is that? Why didn't I think of that? Arf! Of course, all drool to be like me. BOL Oh, I just crack myself up.
Go on over and check this cool yard out; tell 'em Mr MaGoo sent ya.
Woof!
Mr MaGoo
Get this guys, yours truly is on this blog:
Dogs Rule Cats Drool
![]() |
| Oh yes we do! Double woof to this! |
How cool is that? Why didn't I think of that? Arf! Of course, all drool to be like me. BOL Oh, I just crack myself up.
Go on over and check this cool yard out; tell 'em Mr MaGoo sent ya.
Woof!
Mr MaGoo

No comments:
Post a Comment