Woof! How is everypaw? Are you enjoying this bootiful spring weather? Whacha have been up to since last time? Now, let me see a show of paws; how many of us just wuv Mom? Just what I thought, all of us!!
I saw on the calendar that there is a special day dedicated for our Moms, called Mother's Day. How pawsome is this? Did you know about this? This day is on Sunday, May 13th of this year.
"A mother's heart is a patchwork of love." Wow! When I was a puppy, I wasn't able to read about what our Mom would take on with us, but, over the years I have learned what it means to be a "Mom" by watching our Mom. Talk about a big job. Arf!
What I would like to ask my furiends; how will you pawlebrate this special day for your Mom? I barked at Mom that I wanted to help my furiends with a special gift for their Moms. Sniff this out
Yappy Mother's Day to all Moms
Mr MaGoo
I saw on the calendar that there is a special day dedicated for our Moms, called Mother's Day. How pawsome is this? Did you know about this? This day is on Sunday, May 13th of this year.
"A mother's heart is a patchwork of love." Wow! When I was a puppy, I wasn't able to read about what our Mom would take on with us, but, over the years I have learned what it means to be a "Mom" by watching our Mom. Talk about a big job. Arf!
![]() |
| Our Mom |
What I would like to ask my furiends; how will you pawlebrate this special day for your Mom? I barked at Mom that I wanted to help my furiends with a special gift for their Moms. Sniff this out
Yappy Mother's Day to all Moms
Mr MaGoo

No comments:
Post a Comment