Author of Real Dogs Don't Whisper, Mr MaGoo

Author of Real Dogs Don't Whisper, Mr MaGoo
So, I am back in front of the computer, after writing "Real Dogs Don't Whisper"

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Furiend Needs Our Help and Prayers


    Hellooooo!  My little blog readers.  It's me, Mr. Magoo, here.  I hope everyone had a pawtastic Thanksgiving.  I know I did.  Mom treated my sisters and I to a feast fit for canine royalty.  One year, Betty Boop ate so much, that I had to nose her down the hallway.  
Betty Boop being silly


     But not every pooch was so lucky as us to have a home with a warm bed and enough food to eat.  Remember last month, I told about my fur friend, Terry James?  Well, I got another buddy, named Preston, who needs our help.

Terry James


      Mom told me about Preston earlier this month and I high tailed it into mom's (my) office and set my paws-a-typin'.   I closed the door, cause I didn't want mom to see my eyes leaking (or my sisters making fun of me).  

Preston

      Like Terry James, Preston was rescued by some nice human, who took out of that shelter (Grrr) and brought him home with her to live the life.  Unfortunately, poor Preston wasn't wagging his tail just yet, when he urinated (so that's what I do to those bushes in the backyard?) it was bright RED!  Ouch.  He was taken to the vet and was told that he has stones in his bladder and urethra.  Huh?  What is THAT?  

      Preston went in for his first surgery and the vet tried to remove the stone (did he bury stones inside himself?).  Turns out, Preston still isn't able to wag his happy tail; there appears to be still something inside him (did he bury more stones?).  He goes back in for Xrays.
       This is where I am asking that we all help Preston; he has had such a ruff journey since his Dad passed away, now he needs us.  With our all help, we can help Preston get healthy; and, find his furever home. 
       I need you pawsome folks to help donate some more doggy bones to help Preston get his smile back. Please send to:  Poppyfoundation@earthlink.net

Furever yours,
     


No comments:

Post a Comment